I know I've given you a lot of information in these last couple of weeks. Some advice is for prevention and some are for help when you're actually having an issue. So let me quickly break it all down for you and lay it out. Today's blog will recap the prevention steps you can take.
- Get rid of toxic foods and habits: FYI your average glass of milk has 21 different antibiotics and medications that they give the cows. Clean food is imperative! It's also imperative that you cut down on unhealthy habits such as smoking and drinking. And I don't just mean alcohol – any kind of bottled fruit juices are mostly sugar and not fruit. In fact, have veggie juices – they're better than purchases. If you're like me you'll start feeling a change immediately when you start juicing.
- Supplement correctly: Find out what are the right kinds of vitamins and minerals that enhance where you are lacking, not giving you stuff you don't need!
- Change your water: Filtered and hydrogenated water is ACTUALLY HEALING! How awesome is that? (Read the previous blog on why water - specifically clean water - is so important for the health of your body.)
- Detox and add probiotics: Daily liver cleanse is a good start! Remove toxic waste and absorb more of the nutrients in the foods you eat and those supplements that you just took! Clogged pipes or leaky pipes (leaky gut syndrome) cannot function and your entire system breaks down. Can we say dis-ease, anyone?
- Reduce sugar: cancer cells love sugar! Need I say more? Finally, all kinds of doctors are on board with this information, not just alternative doctors. (Read a previous blog for more information on how to help with your sugar addiction.)
- De-stress: Find things that de-stress you. Coffee makes your body stress, a bad night's sleep, too. Poor diet and bad water. All these things and more: workload, travel, finances, kids, the list goes on. You might have gotten used to that stress, but it stresses the body nonetheless. Regardless of whether not you want to admit it. So look for private time, eat healthier food, drink better water, pray, or get an animal that makes you laugh, and love it. There's so much you can do to stop stressing – or at least to give your body a moment of minimal stress. Clean up your immediate area. Mold and electromagnetic fields from computers, telephones, televisions, and other people's wireless modems - as well as your own wireless modem - weaken the body.
- Add more raw fats and cruciferous veggies to your diet: Fats are single-handedly the most misunderstood food. Avocados, nuts, seeds, olive oil, choice oil, coconut oil, fish oil from fish – not pills. These are all important oils for you to get in the most unadulterated form – in other words, as unprocessed as you can get it.
- Saunas: There is honestly so much good stuff done for the body in a sauna that I can't even list it all here. Just know that it opens up the capillaries dragging toxins from deep inside your tissue out into the bloodstream so that it can be disposed of, gets rid of toxins through blood circulation and sweat, makes your heart beat faster, helps you to relax, and just is all-around awesome. See my friend Irvin Shani and tell him Carol sent ya! http://www.tretomo.com/cat/videos/30-sauna-drug-detox.html
- Reduce parasite load: A one-word prescription: Silver. Not just any silver, hydrosol silver. As found in Sovereign Silver. My friend Robert Scott Bell writes a lot of stuff on this, so go to his website to find out more. Just know it's an antibiotic, an antiviral, and it's safe to take orally and any other which way you want to take it – through your nose, in an enema, or through a catheter. If you have a bacterial issue, silver is your man! Or, well, your mineral...
- If you're so inclined to do something really "out there" look for a biophysicist.
What you will notice is that some of these are not just prevention – but some of these will actually help you heal. Pointing out the things that help you heal and why they help you heal will be done in the next recap.